Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
1 ½ Tbsp. coconut oil
½ red bell pepper
1 Tbsp. fresh thyme
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium tomato, without seeds, chopped
9 large eggs
Salt and pepper
1. Put coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. When hot, add zucchini, pepper, onion, thyme and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender (about 5-7 minutes), stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in tomato. Leave cover off until liquid evaporates.
5. Combine eggs and whisk until frothy. Add to vegetables, stir gently.
6. Cover, reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes more.
7. Preheat broiler to low. Finish frittata in broiler until set.
8. Invert onto serving dish.