This is a cookie dish that you never have to feel guilty about enjoying. They are so tasty, I know you will want to make them as often as possible.
Makes: 24 servings
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes
• 1 ¼ cups of white flour
• 1 tsp. of baker’s style baking powder
• ¼ tsp. of baker’s style baking soda
• ¼ tsp. of salt
• ½ cup of butter, soft
• 3 Tbsp. of light brown sugar substitute
• 9 Tbsp. of Splenda
• 1 egg, beaten
• ½ tsp. of pure vanilla
• 1 cup of pecans, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add in the white flour, dash of salt, baker’s style baking powder and soda. Stir well to mix.
3. In a separate bowl, add in the butter, Splenda and light brown sugar substitute. Beat with a mixer until creamy in consistency. Add in the egg and pure vanilla. Beat again to incorporate.
4. Add in the flour mix. Continue to beat until just mixed.
5. Add in the pecans and fold gently to incorporate.
6. Drop the cookie batter onto the baking sheet by the tablespoon.
7. Place into the oven to bake for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool slightly before serving.