- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk (from the carton)
- 1/4 cup Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- •Preheat oven to 350F
- •In a medium bowl sift all dry ingredients
- •Put a container with 1 cup of water on the bottom rack of oven.
- •Mix in pumpkin and coconut milk into dry ingredients and mix well. •Whisk up egg whites until stiff. Slowly fold egg whites into dough.
- •Place dough into a well greased loaf pan, then place into the oven and bake for 75 minutes.
- •Let cool, then slice and serve!