Some fruits are fine for dogs, but grapes are not one of them. While there will probably not be any negative effects if your dog ever manages to snap up one grape, too many grapes can damage your dog’s kidneys and even result in death. If your dog ingests a dangerous amount of grapes, he or she will become sluggish and start vomiting.
For this reason, you will want to keep grapes and their dried counterpart, raisins, far away from your dog.
#8 Completely Shocked Me!
Please, 0pen Next Button TO Continue Reading :