Kick start your morning with my go-to green smoothie bowl. Just frozen fruit, spinach, and some superfoods to really give your breakfast some oomph!
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Total: 5 minutes
- Author Luci Rebecca, Made by Luci
- Serves 1
- Calories 205
- 1 banana (~100g), frozen
- 100g spinach, frozen
- 50g pineapple, frozen, optional *
- 1 tbsp Bioglans Supergreens **
- 1 tsp Tropical Spirulina **
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup (60-120ml) dairy free milk
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, starting with the smallest amount of dairy free milk. Blend until smooth, adding more liquid as needed.
- Pour into a bowl and add as many toppings as you want! I like to add granola, fresh strawberries, kiwi and pumpkin seeds.
- * Substitute for an additional half a banana if none you don’t have any pineapple, of if you don’t like the stuff
- ** Use whatever your favourite superfood powders are – I just like these ones as they’re quite sweet! My tropical spirulina is pineapple flavoured, so you might need to add additional sweetener if yours isn’t
- Nutritional information calculated with pineapple and 120ml of unsweetened cartoned coconut milk.