This incredibly easy 5-minute tahini sauce is sure to be the star of any salad, side dish, or dipping spread! Inspired by Cafe Gratitude, this sauce will be your new staple!
- 1/2 cup raw tahini
- 1 full lemon, squeezed for juice
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Sauté minced garlic in coconut oil on medium heat in a small sauté pan.
- Cook until lightly browned.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and puree.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add in more coconut aminos if needed for taste.