Cooking Time: 15 minutes
2 eggplant, sliced into discs
3 medium eggs
Coconut oil for frying
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat skillet with medium high heat.
2. Pour some coconut oil into the skillet.
3. Beat the eggs well, the fluffier the better
4. Dip each eggplant disc into the beaten eggs.
5. After dipping, immediately place the disc unto the heated skillet for frying.
6. Discs can be fried together in the skillet. They are done when some browning occurs in the
7. If there is some egg left, make an omelette from it and include it with the breakfast.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.