This is the perfect dish for you to make whenever you need something easy to prepare. It is perfect to make any night of the week.
Makes: 4 servings
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 tsp. of garlic, minced
- ½ cup of onion, chopped
- ½ cup of yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 ½ cups of sweet potato, chopped
- Dash of salt and black pepper
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parsley, chopped and for garnish
- In a skillet set over medium to high heat, add in the oil. Add in the ground turkey and minced garlic. Stir well to mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the chopped onions and chopped yellow bell pepper. Stir well to mix and continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add in the chopped sweet potato, red pepper flakes, dash of salt and dash of black pepper. Stir well to mix. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the potatoes. Transfer into the oven to bake for 3 minutes or until melted.
- Remove and serve immediately.