This is the perfect treat to make whenever you are craving homemade chocolate chip cookies. It is perfect for those who are on strict sugar free diets.
Makes: 48 servings
Total Prep Time: 50 minutes
• ½ cup of butter, soft
• ¾ cup of artificial sweetener
• 2 Tbsp. of water
• ½ tsp. of pure vanilla
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 1/8 cups of white flour
• ½ tsp. of baker’s style baking soda
• ½ tsp. of salt
• ½ cup of semisweet chocolate chips
• ½ cup of pecans, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add in the soft butter and artificial sweetener. Beat with a mixer until creamy in consistency. Add in the water, pure vanilla and beaten egg. Continue to beat until evenly mixed.
3. Add in the white flour, dash of salt and baking soda. Beat well until just mixed.
4. Add in the chocolate chips and chopped pecans. Fold until just mixed.
5. Drop the cookie batter by the tablespoon onto a cookie sheet.
6. Place into the oven to bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Remove and set aside to cool completely before serving.