This is the perfect fitness dish for you to make whenever you are craving homemade seafood. Be sure to serve this dish alongside a spinach salad for the tastiest results.
Makes: 2 servings
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 2 wild salmon fillets
- 1 ½ cups of basil, chopped
- ¾ cup of pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup of pecorino cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the salmon fillets into a baking dish. Season with a dash of sea salt and black pepper.
- Place into the oven to bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- In a blender, add in the chopped basil, chopped pecans, shredded pecorino cheese, olive oil and minced garlic. Blend on the highest setting until smooth in consistency.
- Drizzle the pesto over the salmon fillets. Serve.