This is an incredibly easy dish for you to make that is absolutely delicious. Everyone who tries it will fall in love with it.
Makes: 20 servings
Total Prep Time: 45 minutes
• 1, 18.25 ounce pack of yellow cake mix
• 1, 3.4 ounce pack of lemon pudding mix
• 1 ¾ cups of water
• 1, 1 ounce pack of sugar free vanilla pudding mix
• 3 egg whites
• ¾ cup of no fat milk
• ½ tsp. of lemon extract
• 1, 8 ounce container of whipped topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking dish with a cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, add in the lemon pudding mix and yellow cake mix. Add in the egg whites and water. Beat with a mixer on the lowest setting for 1 minute. Increase the speed to high and continue to beat for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the batter into the baking dish.
4. Place into the oven to bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until baked through. Remove and set aside to cool completely.
5. In a bowl, add in the no fat milk, vanilla pudding and lemon extract. Beat with a mixer on the lowest setting for 2 minutes. Add in the whipped topping and fold gently to incorporate. Spread over the top of the cake.
6. Slice and serve.