This delicious and sugar free tiramisu recipe is so tasty, it will rival the same dish from some of your favorite restaurants.
Makes: 15 servings
Total Prep Time: 4 hours and 30 minutes
• 2, 8 ounce container of fat free sour cream
• 2, 8 ounce packs of low fat cream cheese, soft
• 2/3 cup of white sugar
• ¼ cup of fat free milk
• ½ tsp. of pure vanilla
• ½ cup of brewed coffee
• 2 Tbsp. of coffee liqueur
• 2, 3 ounce pack of ladyfingers, split open
• 2 Tbsp. of powdered cocoa
1. In a bowl, add in the fat free sour cream, soft cream cheese, white sugar, fat free milk and pure vanilla. Beat with a mixer until smooth in consistency.
2. In a separate bowl, add in the brewed coffee and coffee liqueur.
3. In a baking dish, add a layer of ladyfingers. Brush with half of the coffee mix. Spread half of the cream cheese over the top. Repeat these layer 1 to 2 more times.
4. Sprinkle the powdered cocoa over the top.
5. Cover and place into the fridge to chill for 4 hours.
6. Slice into squares and serve.